The Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau is the number one resource for your visit to Fresno County
Whether you are a visitor or a local, Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau is here to help you uncover your Fresno County adventure!
- We are constantly updating our calendar with upcoming events
- Our website features an extensive list of Fresno County's best shopping, dining, and attractions
- We offer guidance for transportation services for any occasion
- Our office has information and brochures for many of Fresno County's venues and attractions
Check out our complete 2018-2019 Visitor's Guide to help you uncover all the unique sites, eats, and fun the area has to offer.
We will help plan:
- Site inspections/FAM tours
- Customized itineraries
- Group pricing/ appropriate contact information
- Local area maps and specific brochures
Why Choose Fresno County?
- Affordable: Fresno County offers some of the most affordable lodging and event-related service rates in California.
- Accessible: Fresno County can be reached within three hours by car from San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Monterey and two hours by car to Yosemite National Park.
- Memorable Destination: Fresno County is home to the blossom trail, Forestiere Underground Gardens, Fresno County Wine Journey, and bottomless farm-to-fork cuisine. It is the only metropolitan hub in California centered between three national parks--Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia.
- Top Amenities: With more than 10,000 hotel rooms, Fresno County offers big city amenities without the big city costs.
Contact Us Today
Director of Sales
Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau
559-981-5500 Ext. 103